The time comes in our lives when we need to sell, purchase or rent a house. At that time, we required a letting agent who could help in property management, tenant-finding, or many more. Not all online letting agents are the same. If you choose a bad letting agent, you’ll end up experiencing stress and complications. So selection of the best letting agent demands some considerations. If you give some time to select an agent, it will save you extra time, money, and effort.
Let’s talk about some tips that may help you out finding the best online letting agent!
#1. Analyze the Customer Service
The foremost thing you should look for in online letting agents is how they deal with their customers. Good interaction between the letting agents and landlords or tenants can make the process even easier. To accomplish that, you should directly talk with the agent so that you may judge him.
So you should ask about your future relationships without any hesitation. There are a few things which you should pay attention like:
- Paperwork:How they do rental-related paperwork like credit, references, and employment checks.
- Opening hours:Either they are available on evenings, weekends, or 24/7.
- Money Transfer: Money transfer methods that the letting agent use for safe money transfer.
- Notice Periods:Look for notice periods; these will help end the relationship whenever you want.
- Maintenance and Repair:Either they have a panel of trusted tradespeople who can tackle maintenance issues or not.
#2. Look for the Previous Customer Reviews
Keep in mind that an honest and best online agent has a comment section on their website. Many people share their experiences there, either good or bad. By reading those comments, you will know the quality of services, the flexibility they offer, and many more things like these. So never forget to check reviews!
#3. Compare the Fees of Available Agents
Not all agents offer the same pricing policy, but it all depends on their services. So it’s advisable to compare the pricing of all available options, so that you may save your money. The online letting agencies are affiliated with premium rental sites like Zoopla and Rightmove, so that they will charge according to that. But some letting agencies like Oasis Living provide you with satisfactory services at low costs.
#4. Check the Advertisement Strategies
It is highly recommended to look for the advertising strategies used by any letting agent. Look for the;
- Rate of advertising
- Rental websites where their property will appear on
- Duration of time this advertising lasts
All these things decide how strong the marketing of your ad will be!
Some Other Tips
- Research local online letting agents
- Don’t forget to review money protection schemes
- Decide on the services you desire
- Always check for memberships
If you consider all the points mentioned above, finding the best agent for you will be straightforward. Not all the online letting agents offer exemplary services at reasonable pricing but Oasis Living. This online letting agency assures that your ads will be advertised on the best rental sites.