When we can spend so much on making our houses look good, we shouldn’t compromise the kitchen. Our kitchens, too, must have all the necessary appliances that also meet your style and aesthetic. With increasing pollution, investing in a kitchen chimney would be wise. However, selecting a chimney suitable for your kitchen can be confusing.
To assist you in making that choice, we have listed below a few of the best models launched by the well-known Faber, along with the Faber chimney price, which you can afford without burning a hole in your pocket. Kaff is best equipped to cater to all your chimney needs and the future of latest kitchen chimneys with their technologies like touch control, curved glass and filterless technology.
1. Faber 60 cm 1000 m³/HR Pyramid Kitchen Chimney
If you’re confused about which chimney to go for at a reasonable price, the Faber 60 cm 1000 m³/HR Pyramid Kitchen Chimney should be one of your top picks. It is designed especially for a typically oily Indian kitchen and has a 3 layer baffle filter to take care of your kitchen while consuming minimal power. The rest of the features are:
- Size: 60 C (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction capacity: 1000 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 12 years on motor
- 3 layer baffle filter is suitable for Indian kitchens
- Control type: push-button control noise level 52 dB
2. Faber 60 cm 1100 m³/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney
The kitchen chimney, which has all the more reasons to convince you to get one, is the Faber 60 cm 1100 m³/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney. The most impressive feature about this model is the thermal auto-clean feature that helps clean the oil and other residues without any manual intervention. Other features include:
- Type: curved glass, wall-mounted, auto clean, colour: black+ stainless steel
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction capacity: 1100 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Filter-less technology ensures powerful suction capacity. It draws in the unhealthy smoke and oily fumes more efficiently and keeps your kitchen smoke free.
- Control type: push-button; speed: 2 speed; panel material: black tempered glass
3. Faber 60 cm 1200 m³/hr Curved Glass, Autoclean Chimney
Known as the HOOD Everest, this variant of kitchen chimney brought to you by Faber is a giant in the world of chimneys with the smartest features like filterless cleaning and Tornadic triangular silent suction technology for the smoothest and effortless cleaning experience:
- Type: Curved glass, Wall mounted, Heat Auto-Clean chamber Material type: Black finish with curved glass : Color: Black
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr(For kitchen size from 100 to 200 sq ft and heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 52 x 30 cms.
- Control Type: Touch and Gesture | Max noise(dB): 58 | Lamp – LED 2 x1.5 watt
Head over to the Bajaj Mall and choose a wide range of Kaff chimneys on EMI, one of the leading brands available in the market. Using the Bajaj Mall EMI Network Card, you can make your purchase secure and hassle-free. The Bajaj Mall also offers various discounts and other benefits throughout the year to its customers. On the Bajaj Mall, you can easily repay the cost of your chimney over a tenor ranging from 3 to 24 months.