How to integrate WooCommerce Website & eBay
Most buyers in Europe and US go online for shopping. Also, an increasing number of consumers in developing countries are switching to this mode. This method of shopping prevails now in the world.
And customers tend to buy things and services on different platforms: marketplaces, websites, social networks. Therefore, businesses are forced to look for a better way for online commerce on several channels.
To help businesses cope, developers create special multi-channel platforms. You can link the WooCommerce website to eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Rakuten, etc. marketing platforms.
If a brand moves to multi-channel sales, its business grows by an average of 9.5% per year. This is possible due to increased product exposure to potential audiences. And customers become more loyal because they meet the brand at many venues. The loyalty index increases by 91%.
For a multi-channel strategy to be as efficient and cost-effective as possible, you need to use tools such as Sellbery. The platform automates daily tasks and reduces the percentage of errors.
Benefits of WooCommerce & eBay integration
WooCommerce helps you make an online store from your site. This is one of the easiest ways to get started in online trading.
If you want to scale your business into global markets (or mainly North America), eBay is a good option. This is the largest online auction in the world. Here you can create an account for free and pay only small sales commissions.
- eBay is visited by 180 million active users. They are all a potential audience for your business.
- Advertising costs are disappearing. Promotion requires SEO-optimization, which saves the budget significantly
- Sales at different sites stabilizes and insures business in crisis situations.
- It is possible to customize discounts to suit different delivery programs. eBay provides flexible options for shipping discounts.
- eBay assumes responsibility for unpaid goods and unfair complaints.
How to link WooCommerce products with eBay
The Sellbery platform greatly simplifies the integration of two sites:
- you import and export commodity feeds in bulk
- during product transfer all details are saved: name, description, characteristics, etc.
- you synchronize orders and inventory
- do business for free
- there is also a handy analytics across all sales channels
For beginners there is a free version with full functionality (business volume should be less than 99 SKU). In addition, all Sellbery fares are free until 1 July 2020. This is the company’s answer to the pandemic situation to make it easier for businesses to recover and go online