ITIL, Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a designed framework for the maintenance of the IT services that helps to standardize the planning, delivery, and selection within a business. The main aim of this is to achieve service delivery and to improve efficiency. It is mainly set for the practice of ITIL Training to meet the need of the business that aligns IT services.
The topmost and important questions that are being asked by the company professionals during an ITIL Training Certification in Chennai during company Interview.
- What is ITIL?
Information technology Infrastructure Library known as ITIL is a set of ITSM practices that helps in the business needs to establish a competitive advantage in the alignment of IT services according to the trend of the current market.
- What are the benefits of ITIL according to you?
The main aim of ITIL is to improve business services through practical and strategic guidance. Various benefits of it include:
- Clear visibility of IT costs and assets
- IT and business could have a stronger alignment
- Perfect management for lowering business risk and service failure.
- Mention some of the processes constituting ITIL
Mainly, five processes could help in the constitution of the ITIL course. They are:
- Service Assets and configuration management
- Service Operation Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- What is ITSM?
ITSM helps in improving the information technology as it is a strategic approach for designing, managing, and delivering the IT services. It stands for IT service management.
- Explain SLA?
SLA stands for Service Level Agreement, which refers to the commitment between the user and the business service provider. SLA helps in providing the best practices in ITIL certification.
- Mention the objectives of Incident Management
There are very important objectives of incident management among which the main are discussed below:
- When the incident occurs in the IT services, they report and try to resolve it.
- The main focus is on customer satisfaction and user.
- Efficiently aligns the incident management activities.
- What is the working of the Incident Management system?
ITIL Incident Management is related to the ITIL and ITSM and it works as mentioned below:
- The incidents are recorded
- Categorized based on impact and urgency
- Recovery after the occurrence
- What are the main steps in the project management process?
- Problem Detection
- Prioritization and characterization of the problem
- Investigating the problem
- Working solution of the problem
- Resolving the problem
- Closing the error
- A review of the problem occurred
- What are the responsibilities of the ITIL service desk?
Responsibilities of ITIL service desk includes:
- To classify and prioritize the incidents
- Investigation of incident
- Resolution of incident
- State the difference between project and process.
Project of ITIL comes with a fixed period whereas; the process is continuous with no end or fixed time. It is studied during the ITIL course.
- What is Known Error?
An independent problem that has the solution and the acknowledged root cause is referred to as a known error. This question is even asked in the ITIL exam.
- What does the freeze period refer to in ITIL?
It is that period after which the rules have changed to severity and strictness required for making the changes to the source code of ITIL.
- What are the top 3 ITIL models adopted by an organization?
- Microsoft MOF
- Hewlett Packard
- Discuss the purpose of configuration management in ITIL?
On IT assets and configuration, it stores, receives, collects, and manages the ITIL information. Its main aim is to maintain the information about configuration items to deliver better IT services including relationships in the business.
- Objectives of ITSM.
The objectives of IT Service Management include:
- Risk Analyzing
- Test backing out situations
- Finalizing the backout arrangements
- List various types of service providers in the ITIL process
There are many types in ITIL processes, they are:
- Internal service provider
- External service provider
- Share services
- Mention the examples of web-based service desk tools
A web-based service tool is a part of ITSM that helps in the delivery of IT services within the company. The best example of it includes:
- Oracle Service Cloud
- CA Service Desk
- What are the various ITIL knowledge management systems?
All of the training regarding the management system has been given during the ITIL certification. The various knowledge management systems are:
- Name the ITIL process according to V3 edition
The process differs in ITIL as the system is always on the upgrade condition for the IT services. They are:
- Service strategy
- Service design
- Service transition
- Mention the seven R’s included in the change management of the ITIL system
As an IT service management, the procedure and methods are ensured by change management for any changes in the IT infrastructures. The names of the seven R’s are:
All the above-mentioned R are very important and will help you to structure the procedures involved.
Talking about its courses and certification, the ITIL Certification in Chennai is a foundation course that provides the ITIL 4 framework with a firm understanding and the methodologies of the IT lifecycle. This certification is the requirement for those who want to understand the framework of IT and the concepts of IT Service Management.
As soon as you come to an end of this course you will understand the concept of how ITIL manages to meet the modern technologies and processes that are necessary for the IT service management framework. This course would be best for the IT managers, IT executives, IT planners, IT architects, Operation managers, and more.
For the ITIL exam, there are no certain prerequisites. There is a lot of course content according to which one could pass the exam. Once you are qualified for the certificate, no one could stop you from reaching the heights of your success.
The professionals who have the ITIL course can earn up to 40% that is more than non-certified professionals in ITIL. For earning this much per month you should be excellent in your interview. And to get the selection in an interview, you must know the basic questions being asked by the companies.